We all know that books help to broaden a person's horizons, making him smarter and more creative. Just reading books increases vocabulary, which contributes to the development of speech. This allows you to clearly and beautifully articulate thoughts.
Today we would like to share with you a few books, thanks to which you will learn how to easily establish contact, maintain a conversation, negotiate with anyone and under any circumstances you may have to communicate.
1. "The power of persuasion" by James Borg
2. "Secrets of communication. Magic words " James Borg
3. "Communication skills. How to find a common language with anyone " Paul McGee
4. "I can hear you through. Spectacular negotiating technique" mark Goulston
5. "How to talk to assholes" by Mark Goulston
6. "How to talk to anyone" by Mark Rhodes
7. "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie