Water is the source of life. Without water, life is impossible for plants, animals and humans.
You can talk endlessly about the benefits of water. But, today we would like to tell you 10 evidence in favor of drinking water:
- All human systems are largely composed of water. Even bone tissue and muscles cannot function normally without the proper amount of fluid.
- Maintaining water balance strengthens the lymphatic system.
- Cleans the body from toxins.
- Improves shock absorption and joint function, increases the production of inter-articular fluid.
- Activates the metabolic processes in the body.
- Regulates the excretory system.
- Maintains the body temperature in optimal condition.
- Protects the nervous system from overload.
- Accelerates thought processes, improves intelligence.
- Regulates weight.
We all drink water every day. But do we know the daily rate?
For example, children aged 2–7 years old need about 1.5 liters of water per day, and children between seven and twelve years old need about 2 liters.
The daily water intake for teenagers is about the same as for adults (2.5 liters), however, if the child is involved in sports, then the volume of fluid consumed should be per liter more.